Bird Inspired #1 Parot

Hey everyone! Another quick post, no time to check in!
In our backyard we have a lattice set up where we keep a bird bell (bird seed in the um shape of a bell lol). Quite often we have some Parots (or some sort of colourful bird haha- not too sure which species- maybe Lorikeets? ) that are usually in pairs but sometimes we can have up 5 at one time. Anyway... I have been meaning forever to use their gorgeous colours as inspiration.
Hard to see how bright their colours are.




These pics where taken before I did the rest of my makeup. So excuse the brows!
 
Picture borrowed from Google.


Pink stars- mixed together on lid.
White star-outer corner + undereye
Orange stars- Mixed together for crease
Green stars- mixed for above green
Not pictured- Red for under eye, white for inner corner.


Room for improvement; Blending the blue & green together. I find the blues are hard to blend with the 120 palette.
-Blending the red into the blue- I pictured it to look so much better but It didn't turn out that way.
-Eyeliner was a little bit off. whoops!
-Could have added something to the waterline


I want to recreate this look sometime but change up the colour placement & add some falsies. I actually wore this look to work & was going to tone it down but thought 'stuff it!'

Thanks for looking- I know there's still a lott of room for improvement as stated above so if you would like to add any more suggestions for next time I'd like to here them!!
Edited just for fun... I def. need falsies with this look!!

Post a Comment

Footer

Designed by OddThemes | Distributed by Blogger Themes