My fave way to wear blues

Hey guys! I thought I would save some posts as drafts if I am going to busy, that way it will feel like I'm still here :)
So this is a look that I did a few weeks ago, & I have to say it is probably my fave way to wear blues without going OTT. Most people are intimidated by it, I think they have a phobia of looking 80's but I've learned that there's a lot of ways to wear it without looking like Mimi!
I don't know how I look so 'warm' here!!!







Silly face!! :P

I also used the nude colour to highlight.





 Nyx JEP in milk as base + waterline.
Eyes- Designer Brands palette (Pictured)
Dark blue from 120 palette.
Maybelline Liquid eyeliner 

Cheeks- Nyx peach blush
Lips- Nyx soft lip cream in Tokyo

Looking back, I could have blended the darker blue more with the lighter blue. & I needed to clean up underneath the eye O.o Otherwise I liked this look- very similar to a look I did years agoo
I loved this when I did it. Same colours except matte. Eyebrows have arched a lot since then!!
Thanks for looking lovely's- What is your fave way to wear blue eyeshadow???

Post a Comment

Footer

Designed by OddThemes | Distributed by Blogger Themes