No Mirror Makeup Challenge

This challenge has been going around on Youtube for a while & I've wanted to try it for a long time to see how I would go. Although it is harder to verify that you didn't cheat by not videoing it, I'm sure my makeup will hold the truth!
So I wanted to do a more difficult makeup look, I've seen some really easy ones! So I went with smoky eyes & red lips.... this shall be interesting!
 Hello sexy lady!

 Haha it actually wasn't as bad as what I thought.... if that eyebrow was normal & my lips weren't overdrawn it could actually be worn out.... I'm sure some people wear eyeshadow worse than this without realizing how bad it is! I was quite pleased with my blush & contouring, and the fact that my eyeshadow was not everywhere. I did forget about fall out, though!

 In case you were wondering I used..
Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil 'Black Bean'
Sleek Bad Girl: Black, slate.
Bourjois eyeliner as a base for lower lash line.
Maybelline Master Precise (I knew I was going over the place with this but it didn't turn out too bad,  see that outer v I created!?)
Nyx Long Lip Pencil 'Plush Red'
BYS Matte l/s 'Tango'

Now I expect to see all of you doing the no mirror challenge haha but if you do please link below! It is actually quite fun to do & suspenseful to see how it will turn out in the end.

Post a Comment

Footer

Designed by OddThemes | Distributed by Blogger Themes