Schmoking FOTN Pic Heavy + Nails

The other night I wanted to do something dramatic & smokey for going out for my mans work christmas dinner & then to hit the nighty afterwards. Of course I wanted to use this Bourjois eyehshadow which for some reason looks green... maybe it is because I don't think its quite black... hahah. It doesn't look green in swatches but maybe the JEP changed the colour of it.




 Products:
TFSI
Nyx Black Bean JEP
Bourjois Eyeshadow No.4
Fyrianne Immortality glitter ( tiny bit on center of lid for dimension) over the top of Pixie Epoxy
Mac Satin Taupe in the crease ( Over the top of a brown I had for during the day)
White from the 28 palette over the top of Nyx JEP Milk (also used on waterline)
Nyx White pearl for highlight

Omigosh I have no idea what I wore on the cheeks :/ Luckily I don't have too much of a range maybe it was Nyx Peach *edit* I think it was bourjois rose blush 34 but it looks too peachy here haha ohwell
Lips are Nyx Sugar Pie lipgloss on it's own

I would have worn lashes but I didn't want it to be 'too much' but I wish I brought them out with me to apply after dinner. I was also a bit indifferent about the white waterline I should have made it darker but I think it made my eyes look bigger so that's good.

Hair: I used my Babyliss Pro Heat rollers and yay... my curls turned out looking good for once! I followed a tutorial as I was doing it so that made it easier. Also sorry for my hair looking a bit frizzy... I put some Moroccan Oil in afterwards but didn't want to use too much in case the curls fell out quicker. I also just teased at the crown a tiny bit for extra volume & pinned a little bit back.



As always I took heaps of pics before I actually got changed lol. This is a mini (& I mean mini, I don't think I could go without tights) dress from Supre.

Nails:
 Nicole by O.P.I in It's Possible with Orly in V.I.P (purchased b/c of Lisa Eldridge haha)
 Sorry if you don't like looking at toes! Sally Hansen Xtreme wear in Hot Magenta with random bits of glitter that I bought from ebay, just to keep it interesting :)


Thank you for looking bbys, take care!!
xxx

Post a Comment

Footer

Designed by OddThemes | Distributed by Blogger Themes