Smoke & Glitter~ Pic Heavy

So this is a delayed post from the other weekend.. we had hired out a bus for my aunties birthday & decorated it & went out for tea to a place that's about 25 minutes out of town.. by the time we had picked everyone up it took us over an hour & we had (between us girls) 5 bottles of champagne 0_o
Anyway, I went smokey again but decided to add some glittaa & I was going to do lashes but ran out of time 'coz I did my aunties makeup before..... pics of that at the end!




Playing around with the colours.. this is probably more correct.
Before I changed my clothes.. coz I like the way my hair looks he he

Added some lipgloss because I wasn't too happy with the lip colour.... after all of those damn photos >.<
I also layered some Nyx Iris over Revlon Nude Attitude (whats wrong with that picture.. bahah), but that's the basics. For the eyes I first used The Face Shop uh Shimmer Stick in silver then Stila Kitten & then the black shade in that palette, then Pixie Epoxy over that & Nyx Purple Glitter. Cheeks- Nyx Natural Cream blush, MAC Peachykeen & Nyx White pearl chrome e/s

~Aunties Makeup~
 She doesn't wear eyeshadow often but I take after her in loving beauty & makeup, & she lives 2 houses down which makes it very convenient :) I used Nyx JEP in Yoghurt, the Naked Palette (ba-da-bummm) & if I can recall it was Sin, Smog, Darkhorse & Creep for the e/l
Thanks for looking gals! Ha ha sorry about soo many pictures, I take heaps & then go through them all on photofiltre (which is a huge process- I crop, re-size, & compare against each other) & normally its a bit hard to choose between them. Lol :P

Post a Comment

Footer

Designed by OddThemes | Distributed by Blogger Themes