Cult Classics // China Glaze For Audrey

 For Audrey has been near the top of my To try cult list for a while. So I had finally bought it amongst Flip Flop Fantasy & Flirty Tankini on Brands Exclusive. It is a gorgeous pale turquoise or Tiffany blue colour, as the name suggests if you're familar with Breakfast at Tiffanys' & Audrey Hepburn. It is a cream finish and I found the consistency was pretty good while applying it, with only a few streaks that were covered by the second coat.
 Unfortunately with my work light colours do not last too well on me as I am always rinsing off colours so it stains them. I generally don't have them on for longer than a week but sometimes I just reapply another layer.


And playing around with a nail stamp which the gorgeous Amalia had sent to me, I'm not very good but practice makes perfect!

I bought this from Brands Exclusive for around $8 but as that is a flash sale website like ozsale it is always available to buy online from Beauty Joint for $4. I suppose I sometimes pay double the price when I know I don't have to pay that much as they are more expensive in stores over here, anyway.

xx

I am finally able to post on Instagram again, my name is missashii_x and if you care to follow I will follow back ^^

Post a Comment

Footer

Designed by OddThemes | Distributed by Blogger Themes