Sleek Eye Dust in Jet Set// FOTD & new hair!

Hey beauties!
As I've mentioned previously, I've changed my hair colour, I have gone darker & more in the violet family rather than red, and I think now my makeup options have been opened up to something entirely better. Not that it mattered to me before about how my eyeshadow/lipstick/blush colours looked against my hair before, but now certain things look a whole lot different. For instance, this bright blue eyeshadow never stood out this much to me on my eyes before. I have also worn red lips and I <3 it a lot more now!




 ..Come & find me dancing all alone, to the sound of an enemy's song, I'll be lost until, you find me, fighting on my own...

 ~Products
Face: Base: Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation; Physicians Formula Gentle Cover Concealer Stick; Maybelline Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles; Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
Highlight/ Contour: MAC CCB Pearl; MAC Lightscapade; Nars Laguna
Blush: Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
Eyes: NYX E/S Base in White, Sleek Eye Dust in Jet Set [All over lid, lower lash line]; NYX Chrome E/S in Pearl White [Applied wet to center of lid, highlight]; UD Naked- Naked [Failed to blend out crease lol, didn't want it overly blended anyway]
Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner [top lashline]; Sleek Gel liner [waterline]; Bourjois Kohl & Contour pencil e/l in 72 [to apply gel liner]; Maybelline The Falsies & One By One mascara. NYX Cake Brow Powder in Dark Brown/ Brown.
Lips: MAC Myth, Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart [Myth is a bit... IDK.. stark on me so I like to apply the lighter pink on top to add a bit of colour].
A proper pic of the hair;I had an inch taken off the ends & more of the layers so it sits 100x better now, and feels much more healthier!
So here is a comparison of Sleeks Eye Dust in Jet Set compared to Sugarpill's Darling. Although the lighting is different, and I definitely used a white base under Jet Set and a white shimmer on top, when I'm unsure about Darling, but JS looks way more vibrant & has a foiled effect. So I'm glad I bought it even though they are still similar!

L-R: Sleek, Sugarpill
So of course while I still have heaps of older FOTD's lined up, you probably wont see this hair for a while haha. But I am just so in love I had to post it earlier ;) I hope you like this bright teal eye makeup, one of my fave colours to wear on the eyes for sure!

Would you wear this teal colour?

Follow on Bloglovin














Post a Comment

Footer

Designed by OddThemes | Distributed by Blogger Themes