China Glaze Nail Lacquer// Shocking Pink Swatches

Everybody loves a good neon, right? Well, I know I do, especially on my nails. I think I will continue wearing neon colours long into winter. China Glaze Shocking Pink is the perfect pick-me-up I will be needing, because the colder months are about to hit.


As with any neon nail polishes, I find you can see your nail peaking through, so I primed with a white base (Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear), except I forgot to do it for the pinky if you can notice the difference? Also I am trying to be neater with my cuticles but ain't nobody got time for the clean up after! (never mind the bits of white peaking out).
Doesn't look as bright as IRL.
 Going out the night, I was dancing with a friend when she said, OMG your nails are glowing! I totally had to take a picture, then :D
 
Yes, I knocked my thumbnail not long after applying :(

 For a topcoat I use China Glaze Patent Leather Top Coat which makes them super shiny! I shall have to do a before/ after! Ooh I need a glittery silver colour which I think would be perfect for an accent nail with this colour! Is there a nice one from China Glaze anyone could recommend?

I bought this one from Beautyjoint.com which I found they are $3.99 on there! I was buying from ozsale for ~$7- $8 when it came up but this is by far the cheapest I've ever seen, and I think I'll ever get.

What are your fave neon nail polish colours? xx

Post a Comment

Footer

Designed by OddThemes | Distributed by Blogger Themes