2x FOTD's: Bare lower lashline, Cat-Eyes.

Hey lovely ladies <3
Ahh I have so many FOTD's to catch up on, it feels like I haven't posted a proper one in forever! So I will try to post them all close-ish together. I have been doing similar looks lately with bronzed & highlighted skin and "clean" eyes and I've started taking my pictures in different lighting as well. These 2 FOTD's have nothing on the lower lash line which I've been doing a bit more as it makes my eyes look more feline, awake & refreshed. (so I think, anyway!)



Stupid hairs in my face >.<


 ~Products~
Face: Rimmel Wake Me Up + Garnier BB Cream
NARS Laguna, MAC Lightscapade, Jordana Coral Sandy Reef blush
Eyes:  MAC Painterly Paintpot
Stila 'Kitten' [1st half of lid], Makeup Geek 'Sensuous' [Rest of Lid], MUG 'Purple Rain' [outer V], MUG 'Burlesque' [crease]. MUG 'Vanilla Bean' [blending] .
Maybelline Master Precise + Napoleon Perdis Black e/l to intensify.
Lips: Milani 'Rosehip' with a tiny bit of Topshop 'Show Off' in the center.

Look 2- I wanted to play around with blending out eyeshadow to create an eyeliner effect, keeping the lower lashline free of colour again. I did add a nude eyeliner to the waterline, though.


~Products~ 
Face: Nars Laguna Bronzer, MAC Lightscapade
Bourjois blush #16
Eyes: Light green from Bh Cosmetics Day & Night [lid]. Buck from Naked 2 [crease]. Matte White Inglot e/s [highlight, I probably should of used something not as stark], Essence mousse eyeshadow in black [blended out from lash line], MAC Contrast [ontop of black base].
Lips: MAC Myth, Maybelline Pink Peony (fave combo of these 2 colours!)

I haven't posted many proper FOTD's in a while but stay tuned because there is a whole heap coming your way!

Thanks for looking and have a fantastic day
xx

Post a Comment

Footer

Designed by OddThemes | Distributed by Blogger Themes