Mini Review: Beauties Factory Brush Cleaner

I've needed a new brush cleaner for the longest time, & when I came across the Beauties Factory Brush Cleaner it was the perfect price to give it a go.
Brush cleaners are awesome for spot cleaning in between use although it should not be replaced with deep cleansing which I do not get to do as much as I'd like.. although it is quite the chore!


 This bottle has an opening at the top, instead of a spray... which is ideal for me because the last brush cleaner I tried using didn't squirt so I would have to undo that every time I wanted to use it! It is easy to control how much comes out as it has a reasonable opening that ensures that it wont rush out all at once. It is easy to pour out by tipping it upside down against a paper towel or tissue, where you can run the brush over it.
This brush cleaner has a reasonable drying time, however, depending on how dense the brush is it may take longer. Like with my Real Techniques contour brush (which I use for blush), after swiping it on the paper towel it took a while as there was a lot of hair, but it is ideal for small eye brushes that need to be used for a different colour while doing your makeup.
You can see that it did a really good job of cleaning the pigment out of the brush but it does look wet.

I bought this on eBay for $9.99 with free shipping so it is worth a try!

Hope this is helpful to someone out there.

xx


Post a Comment

Footer

Designed by OddThemes | Distributed by Blogger Themes