Maybelline Color Tattoo Cream eyeshadows swatches

These are the ones I bought in my haul post and wanted to make a quick post with swatches & a short review.
They have been out for a while but have recently came into Australia, where you can get pretty much anywhere that sells Maybelline for $11.95 which is a very reasonable price. I got it in the colours Tenacious Teal, Painted Purple & Pomegranate punk.


 All are stunning colours but dry rather fast so you have to blend quickly. They don't budge unless you wipe with makeup remover. The only problem I have, and is what somebody actually asked me in my haul post, but I found the purple is a bit hard to work with and can turn out patchy so you have to apply a little bit more of that than others. You can see it on my finger a bit.

One problem when I went to buy Pomegranate Punk is that this colour was behind the right tester (which was empty so I couldn't see the colour), however it has the name Audacious Asphalt on it. I've googled swatches and AA comes up with this colour, but also with a slate-y colour which is what I thought AA would be. So either they have gotten the names mixed up or they have changed the names over here. However, all the other names are the same so I guess they made a mix up. Oh well, I wanted pomegranate punk anyway but when I saw the name I was like dammnn, oh well. But it's all good now!
(TL; DR: They got Pomegranate Punk mixed up with Audacious Asphalt on the packaging, and PP was the one I wanted anyway.)

Question: What is the point of changing shade names anyway (I saw a blog that in the UK they were different)? For confusion!? haha.

Thanks for reading! Every time I've used these so far I've loved them.

Post a Comment

Footer

Designed by OddThemes | Distributed by Blogger Themes