I got Naked... again!

I ordered the UD Naked palette 2 from Beautybay.com even though it wasn't as cheap as what it is over in the U.S but they had free worldwide shipping for a limited time only, & I would be kickin myself if I missed out as I didn't know how much the shipping would be. However I looked back at the site & it says Free worldwide shipping (but not mentioning limited time) so it must be like that all the time!
Plus I don't think I have come across any other sites (apart from ebay which is crazy expensive) that sell urban decay & ship to Australia apart from this one.
 If u can see, it was dispatched on the 7/3 and I only received it on the 26/3, But I'm used to everything taking so long haha
 It came in a nice big box with plenty of packing... stuff.. lol.

sooo pretty! hehe.  Can't wait to play with this & find out different combos :D

Post a Comment

Footer

Designed by OddThemes | Distributed by Blogger Themes