Dramatic Hot Pink & Black Cut Crease-ish

Last Friday night was our local show. The show is pretty much a 2 day carnival with fireworks on the Friday night, rides & sideshow alley & stalls but because it is actually an agricultural show, there are also a lot of things like shearing, wood chopping, caravan displays, Ute competitions etc there is really something for everyone.
Our town is pretty small so they only had about 4 rides- including everyone's favourite the bumper cars hehe. I went on Friday night with DF & met up with some friends for the rides & the "beer tent" & went on Saturday afternoon to have a look at the stalls.

That night I wanted to do something with my makeup that would stand out which I can safely say that I think it did since I didn't see anyone else with makeup on that stood out, ha ha. That's what I keep an eye out for :P


Click to see the pics better- BTW I am loving bloggers new way to view photos- very much like facebook but so much better




Flash/ no flash.
When I was doing it I thought of making it a cut crease AFTER I applied the black eyeshadow, so I tried to cut into it with an angled liner brush & black bean, so it kind of formed some definition, especially into the inner of my eye- what do you think?

Products~~
EYES//~
Hot pink e/s from the 120 palette, black e/s from the Stila <3 Barbie trio. Black Bean JEP for eyeliner & lower lash line. Silver e/s on top of black- I think I blended it away whoops- & same silver on lower lashline.
Fyrianne Pixie Epoxy patted on top of pink with finger with NYX pink glitter applied over the top (I used my finger since it is easier to get out of the bottle + it was already sticky from the Epoxy) White Pearl e/s as the highlight, BYS falsies (badly applied- sorry!!)

Cheeks//~
I'm pretty sure I used NYX pinky blush, I also used the about glo bronzer.

Lips//~
I just picked a random colour (wish I went for something nude- oh wells)
I'm pretty sure I used CG lip temptation in kiss & Australis l/s in salsa.

Thanks for looking lovelies!! =) <3

& ohmigosh I almost forgot to include the cutest thing- I was waiting for a friend near the toilets where the lighting wasn't so great, and a little girl came around the corner with her mum & when she saw me she went oohh! I assume she could see the glitter he he. I probably looked like a mannequin waiting there :P

Post a Comment

Footer

Designed by OddThemes | Distributed by Blogger Themes