Some More Looks... A touch of colour




Products used... Eyes: Make Up Store E/S for the lid (light shimmery pink), purples from Wet N Wild Lust for the crease/ outer V
Cheeks: Mixture of E.L.F Fushia fusion & Peachykeen
Lips: Revlon Colourburst Fushia L/S

No idea how my skin looks so orange here! haha

Eyes: Silver from 120 palette, purples are again from Wet N Wild Lust
Cheeks: I can't remember, sorry!! but its probably ELF peachykeen.
Lips: Covergirl Lip perfection in Kiss (looking super frosty that day)




Eyes: NYX JEP Milk- You can tell which eye I did first that I forgot to put it on haha. Madd Style Cosmetics- Mega Beast (Blue) Make Believe (purple) Nambie Pambie (pink) For the e/l I used a gel e/l from coastal scents called deep plum & I used milk for the white eyeliner.
Lips- NYX spellbound

Thank you for looking sweethearts! <3

Post a Comment

Footer

Designed by OddThemes | Distributed by Blogger Themes