Bubblegum, MUG Inspired

 A little while ago now, I finally had gotten around to watching Marlena from Makeupgeek tv on youtubes' last cocktail inspired look.. (I'm sorry I forget the name now, Berry Mojitio?- I'll look it up later) but straight away I was inspired by the colour combo & placement. Well I guess you can't say this is inspired- I just wanted to try her tutorial exactly how she did it. & I love it!!


 Please ignore my scrungy around-the-house shirt- I wish I changed it for the pix!


Products:

Sorry if this is too hard to follow- LMK! Not my pic btw- borrowed from google.


Eyes: 120 palette- Red * Crease
Purple * Blended out crease
Blue * Outer- V, lower lashline
Black* Lid, lower lashline
Green * last 3rd of lid
Yellow * Over lid colour to add sheen
Orange * inner corner
Black Bean JEP for eyeliner
White Pearl to highlight
Brushes- (Mug) Pointed crease brush for medium purple
MAC 217 brush to blend out purple with pink
(Mug) Deluxe outer-v brush for dark purple
(Mug) Small Shader brush
Cheeks & Lips- ( I used the dupes she recommended) Nyx Peach Blush
Nyx Fig L/S
Slightly edited- Liked the way my eyes looked here.. especially up close

What's your fave colour combo atm???.

--still trying to get around to putting more posts together, I have still not had any time to check out other blogs but hopefully that wont be too much longer!!

Post a Comment

Footer

Designed by OddThemes | Distributed by Blogger Themes