Golden Eyes

Geez I need to get more creative with my titles haha. This was actually from last week, I took a break from the naked palette & went back to using NYX pearl pigments. This is just a simple look using Oro, Walnut & Nude.


 Since I couldn't take any decent full sized pics, why not take a million of different angles haha. Oh these were taken before my eyebrows & my face were done.

 On one eye I used Pixie Epoxy but honestly it makes it harder the blend the eyeshadow so I went without on the other eye & found that I didn't really need it with these pigments. Oh & I'm pretty sure I used UD Zero eyeliner.
L-R; Oro, Walnut, Nude
Well I may as well include another recent look. I just wanted a shimmery e/s on the lid (Kitten) with a hint of definition in the crease, & black winged eyeliner with gold on top of it.
Oh yuck this isn't such a nice pic after all..

Ignore my mouth being open in a weird way haha. Oh & my hair is soo poofy here =/

first close up was before the eyebrows
I actually used tape to get the shape of the wing, which I used Lancome Artliner for, & the gold is a coastal scents one (I actually got it from the MUG website, but I'm pretty sure they're all the same) .So I guess you could kinda say this is a double e/l look. Or not. IDK haha. Oh & lips are Rimmel Pink Flame, I think the lighting in my bathroom makes it look more red!


Oh & if she happens to be reading this, Amalia I received the Inglot prize :D Which I will include some pics in a later post once I find my camera cord!!!!

Cheers for looking girls, & toodles! I dont know if I will be able to post over the weekend, I may be able to get something in tomorrow!!

xx

Post a Comment

Footer

Designed by OddThemes | Distributed by Blogger Themes