2 Peachy Looks + Similar Lips

These are 2 looks from the other week, I am kicking myself because I sometimes take pics of the products I use so I can remember, however I didn't and I am so fustrated coz I wanna know what I used on the lips lol! So I dug out my lipsticks & swatched a few, but due to the lighting they look different =/ Hmmmm. I am gonna take a guess!

1st look..


 


I used the e/s from Kate that I bought in Phuket. Lovely colours but I had to really pack them on to get them to show up nicely.
As for the cheeks I am pretty sure I am wearing that Fake MAC blush which is a peachy colour.
 

2nd Look

wow, sorry for the shocking blending! This stuff is hard to use... or is it just me hmmmm
Do I need to say that this is not my skin haha
On the eyes I used the fake MAC 8 palette... man was it hard to get anything decent out of that!, probably why the blending didn't turn out too well, & Black Bean for eyeliner. On the cheeks is Physicians Formula Mineral Glow Pearls.


So I got all my lipsticks out & swatched a few.... The closet ones I can think of is Revlon's Pink About It (A matte so I'm not sure), Rimmel's Pink Flame.. (Another matte), Nyx's Spellbound (which is more of a hotter pink).. Oh well. I am sure I will come across it one day :P Could be a range of l/l, l/s & l/g.

Well thanks for reading my quest! haha :P Any (nice) comments/questions are welcome!

Post a Comment

Footer

Designed by OddThemes | Distributed by Blogger Themes