New Hair , Smudge e/l + More Bronzed than usual

haha sorry for all the FOTD posting (which isn't even that much) but I want to get some out of the way for when I am away. I have older pics to post too like the one I posted yesterday so if it seems like some times my hair looks faded or my eyebrows look messy it's coz they are not posted in order.... (I still have some from months ago that I wanna post!!)

Sorry for the posey pics I was in a posey mood :P
Not much changed with my hair, I just got it dyed that same dark red/purple colour (to match my extensions which I barely wear! my hair is long anyway haha) & my side fringe re-cut.... which I think I may grow out again & style it to the middle haha that doesn't make sense.. oh am I the only one with the horrible short hairs around my hairline at the top!?? ahah
Natural Light.... I wish my eyes were more squinty haha!

Deer in Headlights lol



Trying to show off some of the blonde I have in my hair.... Which is hard to show since it is hidden
 Eyes: Bourjois Kohl & Contour e/l- not as smudged as I wanted but I didn't want it to be too messy
Nude e/s & a bit of shimmery e/s for highlight

Lip & Cheek Products

The lipstick I have had for yearss but had only used it once (it was a backup so it wasn't yucky lol) I had found in a pocket of a bag I hadn't used in a while so I knew I had to use it again..... ooh & it smells delicious!!

Take care peeps <3

Post a Comment

Footer

Designed by OddThemes | Distributed by Blogger Themes