Fairy Makeup FOTD

So yesterday a little girl came into work with her mum & recognized me from a few weeks ago as the fairy makeup girl hehe. I thought it was cute so I decided to name my look that.
I kinda just went along with the look as I was putting the colours down so I wasn't sure if I was going to like it but in the end I was happy with it



 EYES: All colours from 120 palette
Highlight as always Nyxwhite pearl
Cheap Liquid eyeliner
Nyx JEP in black bean in waterline
Face of Australia [FOA] Voluminous mascara

CHEEKS:
Nyx glow cream blush
FOA blush in outback primrose
MAC strobe cream

LIPS:
old remnants of pink l/s lol
Nyx lipgloss in LaLa

I think it looks cooler upside down lol

Ughh I know I need to go down a shade lighter in foundation! But atm its not that noticeable :)


Post a Comment

Footer

Designed by OddThemes | Distributed by Blogger Themes