2 Looks:Taupe Eyes, Bright Lips

 What seems to be my go to look lately, is Taupe Eyes & Bright Lips. I think I'll be wearing it quite a bit in the winter, although I should have taken advantage of the extra sunshine we have been getting this autumn because it has now turned dreary. Anyhooo.......... enough about the weather, lol.



 
Eyes: FOA e/s in Jasper  , Nyx JEP black bean for e/l, white pearl for highlight
Lips: I actually used hot pink zinc for my lips, lol! It was just sitting there so I dabbed some on, put some Nyx l/g in LaLa over the top and loved it!

This look was done soo long ago and I was getting around to posting it one day lol


 Eyes: I'm pretty sure I used The Body Shop's Shimmer cubes
Lips: Avon Ultra Color Rich Mega Impact Lipstick (phew!! long name) in Really Rosy blotted down
  
Not the most exciting post but thx for looking :)

Post a Comment

Footer

Designed by OddThemes | Distributed by Blogger Themes