Orange Sorbet FOTD & Aussie Drugstore Brands Reviews Part 1

Sorry for the lack of posting, everyone! I know I always say it but I haven't found any time to get on here & post properly.
So the other weekend the bf & I went up to the city for a friends birthday & to do some Christmas shopping. Of course I had to buy some things for myself because where I live there's not much so I have to shop online! I went into gloss cosmetics & had a look around, purchased some of their own brushes which i will include a small review on next post, & found this gorgeous shimmery orange/pink eyeshadow from BYS. I wish i had bought more! Oh well, next time.  Anyway... onto the look..



no flash


Eyes- BYS Shimmer powder in Pink Rose 01 I used Face Of Australia e/s in Jasper in the crease with the darkest brown from the 28 neutral palette in the outer-v, of course NYX white pearl for inner corners, Lancome Artliner in Noir & Covergirl Lash Blast.

Cheeks-Nyx creme blush in Glow under Mode blush in velvet pink, white pearl as highlight, NYX taupe to contour

Lips- Estee Lauder Pure Colour Crystal Lipstick in Crystal Coral

 From Left To Right: By itself, over NYX JEP in milk, over TFSI, over TFSI & Pixie Epoxy (I don't think i let it dry enough so it made the colours darker- especially with the taupe)

The BYS Shimmer powder is so easy to apply & you don't need much at all. The only thing I don't really like is the packaging because it doesn't close fully, leaving a little gap around the edge, although nothing comes out you have to make sure it is on properly or else it will. & nothing is at fault with the FOA e/s, the packaging is quite small & cute & it also applies well.

Please stay tuned for Aussie Drugstore Brands Reviews Part 2 where I will be talking more about Face Of Australia, Australis, Gloss Professional & a few more brands!

xx

Post a Comment

Footer

Designed by OddThemes | Distributed by Blogger Themes